Saturday, January 1, 2011

The new year

Many have said this is the year... a year where sadness will be turned to joy, death will be overcome by life, glory will come down from the heavens, and victory will come to those who have waited.  Those things are what it's about. I was kinda stand-off-ish at first about declared these things about this year.  I don't know what's in store for me.  Ive been on a plateau for so long... I don't know what its gonna feel like to start climbing again, fighting for every breath, and overcoming my storms.  I've waited so long for victory in my life.  I waited so long for the profesies to begin to be fufilled.  It's happening, something new is starting.  2010 was preparation but 2011 is a year that we activate our faith, unite as one, reach out to the lost, to the sick, to the hurt, and show them love... a love that once consumed me. I want it all back, and I'm gonna take by force. That love compelled me to walk in holiness.  I took a nazarite vow in February, the time to renew our vows is coming. I will prophesy that this is the year that we truly crucify ourselves and make history.  I declare that we will walk with the promised annoiting of the holy spirit and truly change our campuses, our cities, our homeland. We will not back down, we will take it by storm with Jesus guiding our path. Many of the called are going to take the call and become the chosen.  We will ride out in victory this year.  A year that started with physical rain is just a simple taste of what is in store for this year. His prescense is pouring out this year unlike ever before. Rain from heaven will surround us with His prescense. It's so exciting to see what's in store. A fast begins all over the nation this month. Me personally, i'm doing a modified daniel fast but keeping the days to the same amout that daniel did. 10 days of only drinking water and no meat... I'm kind of excited because a neighboring church(the ark) is starting 24/7 prayer for the month of January. Oh man it's gonna be good. I also get to play with a friend at this prayer gathering. A couple of times a week I believe, 2 hr slots. Worship is fun to me... being the guitarist for a worship team is what I'm destined to do.  Breakthrough is going to happen in my home church, I just know it.  I'm getting so down and discouraged about it.  It's rough for me.  So that's a sure sign that breakthrough is coming for me and my church.  A good year is in store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment