Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow?

Yes... it snows in the south. 3-5 inches are predicted for tonight. Normally we just get a very light dusting if that. So i'm bored and decided to blog. I hope church is cancelled tonight. Not because I hate God but because I don't want to drive. I'm tired of driving everywhere. I live 30 min away from everthing. I hate living in the middle of nowhere. I want to move into Florence. Closer to school, friends, and fun.  The new year brings new purchases so.... Vox ac15 will be purchased next week, and I have to put money into my car. New pads and rotors gotta be put on. Thats a crap ton of money too.... My fast ends Wed and I'm headed straight for the closest burger joint to get some meat lol.  This fast has been nice.  It shocks your routine up so much that youre much more focused.  Ive definitely noticed a change, espescially in worship. It's like I can feel again.  So now i'm really looking forward to tuesday when I go to the ark and play with Rachel.  It's gonna be good. I wish I had a descent acoustic but the gretsch will do for now. It sounds okay but it's an electric. I'd rather have an acoustic for what we're doing. I beat halo reach today. I hated the ending... and that's what i'm about to go do, play on live.

No comments:

Post a Comment