Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mmmmm...

Well the semester is well under way.  Feeling pretty good about it. Feeling good about life in general.  I just recently made some purchases that will either help me or break me.  I bought a vox ac15, need it. And I bought a nice telescope to cure my cravings for astronomy, which is something I love but technically didn't have to have. Oh well. It will be nice to start on another hobby. All I do is music and xbox.  I mean, I do need some advice tho. Are hobbies healthy? not really in a spiritual sense, because I can use this to better appreciate God's creation. It's something I really enjoy and it takes my mind off of life.  When I gaze into the night sky I feel like Jesus is sitting right next to me in awe of it too.  Just sitting beneath a vast ocean of stars... I like where this is going. So it wasn't a bad decision after all. Yeah I like the scientific aspects of it too.  I do a good bit of learning and enjoy it through this kind of stuff.  Keep my mind sharp.  Well that amp I just got will be here Friday hopefully.  Oh man, it sounds amazing. Perfect compliment to my guitar and pedals. I love to worship.  Tonight I sat in on my friend Jordan's set tonight at the ark.  Yeah... it was good.  His presence was awesome and heavy.  It made me want to lie down and sleep.  I didn't think about anything but how thick it was in there.  I just wanted to sleep.  I went into a Jesus coma lol.  It was good.  Just resting in His presence. Nuthing like it. Props to my boy and Mandy. They were awesome.  I wish I could have stayed longer.  Had to go see the Philharmonic of Poland at Norton. Pretty good.  Their woodwind and brass sections sucked.  The strings were flawless.  Oh yeah,  I'll the other sections slide cuz of how good the strings where.  Good finale with Beethoven's 5th symphony.  I'm tired it's late

No comments:

Post a Comment