Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Seasons

Its that time when a decision has to be made.  Life is a funny thing, and it's always there changing in ways that we will never understand. The last year has been the hardest year I've ever had, but somehow it was the best. Last summer I felt alive and living, but now I feel jaded and old. Somehow though, I think it has been for the better.  I can feel a change coming. Breakthrough I think. Not just in my life but everyone's.  A runaway returning home.  I needed this journey. It let me see the world through all perspectives.  It help learn what I truly want in life.  It's my job to live my life to the fullest and never look back.  I've lived the hard way, and now I'm ready to let God guide me through.  People will get offended, but it's not because of something I've done but because of something they're not doing.  The church will be the church and I will be me, the person God intended me to be.  I've stayed so jaded towards the church that it's made me lose my focus.  I had the purest of intentions, and my motives were flawless and justified.  It's just not my place in the world.  We are here to inspire love. I walk my own path with only God being my authority. No man can lead me the way He does. My journey is coming to an end, and it's going to be a beautiful place from what I can see.  A place where I become a father.  Our generation will change the world.  Sons returning to the Father and us ultimately becoming fathers.  Something the church has been lacking. True leadership, Beacons that point to the light.  Holiness is where my heart is at. I intend to re-take my vows to the Lord and become that leader.  I thought I could live my life as a normal person, but I was called to higher standard. And we all are.  I'm still on my journey but soon a change will come. I know what I must do now.  I'll need all the prayer I can get.  And it doesn't hurt to have people by my side either.  God's changing a generation, and we're called to point them towards the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment